View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #11
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I believe that jbpatcher also uses a replacement classloader, so the same argument applies in that case.
jbpatcher is definitely using custom classloader, but described major technical differencies between jbpatcher and pwr's solution are pretty obvious and uninteresting for me. It's also obvious that pwr's solution has goals different to jbpatcher, despite the fact that it takes similar approach. I'm [persistently] pointing exactly to ixtab's Kindlet jailbreak as I'd like to know whether pwr personally will find it targeted at the same goals as his solution or not.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote