View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #11
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Stitchawl is in Kyoto according to his profile page. This report from an Englishwoman in Kyoto suggests that things weren't too bad there - at least initially.
And I don't think the earlier quake was in his area, either. Still...very unlike him to not mention he's going to be offline for a while. He let us know when he travelled this past year, and sometimes even lets us know when he's going to be offline for part of a day for appointments and such. It may not be earthquake related, but I feel like something may be wrong. I'd really like to hear something from him.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote