View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 09:18 PM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenapple View Post
I think the viewer, fine as it is (though I do wish drag-and-drop from the explorer is supported), should store the bookmarks elsewhere, and not alter the source file in any way.
I don't want two files when one will do. I like to be able to add bookmarks and share with others and not have to worry about a second file. If you don't like the way Calibre's viewer works, why not use another EPUB viewer?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote