View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 05:44 PM   #8
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
I've read threads like this with interest for a while now and was soooo close to clicking 'buy' for a DX for my academic reading.....until I transferred the PDFs to my K3. Unfortunately some came up with a message that some PDF functions are not enabled etc, and this is with the K3 having a later firmware. I can't take the risk of buying a DX and only have some of my PDFs work. These are standard PDFs, just dual column academic journals.

Looks like I am back to printing them all out
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote