View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:55 AM   #17
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktorz View Post
No, it is not quite right yet. Please see file attached, specifically the method "file" that I have changed. See, I just replaced the slash? That makes it work, otherwise reading from zip fails because of the wrong slash:
Hmm... I guess I had read it backwards. If I now understand it correctly, the problem is I was generating the pathnames with the OS-specific separator ("\" for windows), but zipfile's getinfo() wants them with "/" always? What I don't quite understand then is why prince works when you feed it the filenames with "/".

Could you run the attached file (load an ePUB and convert it to PDF) and copy whatever it outputs to the terminal? I'd like to see what's happening exactly to the file paths, or maybe you can explain it

Regarding you other changes, I've incorporated them, but haven't uploaded it yet.
Attached Files
File Type: zip epubutils_win.zip (7.2 KB, 587 views)
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote