View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #54
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Never know where a link may take you.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

===

Couldn't resist

But yes... I find stuff such as this quite troubling. Therefore I do use Ghostery, Adblock, and NoScript; maybe I'll even add FlashBlock and BetterPrivacy too.

If I'm on a computer that has a plain Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox, I'm always shocked to see how the internet REALLY looks. I go completely berserk trying to find what I need... "my versions"of the websites are so very clean and white and spacious in comparison.

I actually demand that I be able to root my Android tablet and phone to be able to install an adblocker using Android's hosts file (among other things)...
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote