View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #11
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Nook HD+, Aura HD, Aura H2O v1, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
I think the sony 350 is perfect for carrying with. I have larger e-readers & find myself reading more & more with my 350. Good luck & have a nice trip.
I like the 5" pocketbook360. But when I compared the 5" sony 350 with the 5" pocketbook, even with very similar font settings, the number of words displayed on the 350 screen "seemed" (I stress the word "seemed") 10%-20% less than on the PB360. I read a lot, especially thick books with thousands of pages, e.g. Haggard's volumes composed by HarryT, and the whole thought of scrolling through these monsters on the prs 350 is scarry (I tried, trust me!). That's why I sold the 350 and have just ordered the 650 in hope that with a bigger screen, these huge books won't be so much a menace. So I guess it's all depending on your reading habit.
mimosavj is offline   Reply With Quote