View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:15 AM   #47
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigol View Post
I see what you mean by loooong.. Well if there is any performance enhancement to do I think we have a perfect candidate to study here. But so people don't freak out, not every book has 27 000 pages and a anchor at every line.
Yeah, this one is not a sample .epub to learn how to use ePubFixer with...

Oh, and by the way, I'm fine with the performance hit, as you note this baby has a lot of hyperlinks and html files! It's a gargantuan epub like my Wikipedia 2006 which is a 40MB .epub.

Quote:
Just widen the column and you will see it all, I do not not why it gets cut off at the hyphen (logically you should be able to see up to the end of the column, but this is not part of my code, it is part of the tree control i am using)
Thanks! I didn't think of that!

On an unreleated note: One more thing to think about, how about a companion PdfFixer so that it's TOC can be manipulated after the .pdf ebook has been created? There sure are a lot of .pdf ebooks out there with chapter headings just begging to be accessed...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote