View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #456
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
What have you guys bought and read in the past week? I only bought one book (not a romance): Noah's Rainy Day by Sandra Brannan for $0.99

And I completed the following books:

The Last Hour of Gann by R Lee Smith - 5 stars
(What can I say that hasn't been said already? Just get it already and go read! )

Babes in Tinseltown by Sherri Cobb South - 2.5 stars
(This has a nice vintage feel but is very light/fluffy with an unsatisfying mystery)

The Convenient Marriage by Georgette Heyer - 3.5 stars
(I liked this but most of my enjoyment was when the irritating heroine was off-page)

Fortune's Fool by Jane Sevier - 2.5 stars