Thread: PRS-300 PSP Charger
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Congrats of getting the 300. I love mine.

Ew be careful. Did your hubby buy it from a Chinese seller on eBay? If so, be really, really careful. I know it sounds bad because most stuff is made in China anyways but different manufacturers have different standards.

I sell on eBay and read the boards there. There are SO many Chinese sellers selling inferior, problematic, fake junk on eBay it's frightening. Sure you can get it really, really cheap but at what cost? People have ruined their equipment using shoddy products. Be carefulwith what you buy.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote