View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #11
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
It could be your computer, and perhaps it running out of memory.

On my old PC, for some reason, Sigil would frequently just stop right in the middle of the file and give me an error about the file ending.

Usually if I would try again, it would eventually work. Used to always happen when my PC was on for a while, and so probably the resources were low.

But haven't had that problem on my new PC, which admittedly has double the ram, but also Windows 7 instead of XP, which seems to restore memory much better to the system when you exit a program than XP did.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote