View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #72
goshng
goshng began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
An update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goshng View Post
I have the same issue. The version of savory is 0.06. When I download a pdf from website, the file shows up (but it fails to convert it). I can see text files that I copied using USB. Any pdf files that I copied through USB do not show up.

My Kindle 2 version info in setting is as follows:
Kindle 2.0.3 UNSUPPRTED SAVORY-0.06

Thank you,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[IGNORE THIS MESSAGE]

Just an update: my Kindle 2 does not handle USB copied PDFs. My second downloaded PDF file is SUCCESSFULLY converted and I can see my first PDF file. One thing that is interesting is that generated png files are numbered 1 through 11. The 10-th page shows right after the first page. I assume that it is due to Kindle's handling of showing list of figures in lexicographical order. It would be nicer if generated files can be numbered depending on total number of pages of a PDF file. The PDF file is 12 pages long. What I want is that generated png files are as follows: page-01.pgm.png, page-02.pgm.png, ... NOT page-1.pgm.png, page-10.pgm.png.

Anyway, good works.

Last edited by goshng; 08-10-2009 at 12:27 PM.
goshng is offline   Reply With Quote