View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 06:37 PM   #33
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
When I first tried listening to them about 10 years ago, I couldn't get interested. I tried again about a year ago, and now I listen to audiobooks constantly when I'm driving, doing housework, trying to fall asleep, etc. It really is all about the narrator. Some are horrible, plenty of them are fabulous. Fortunately you can sample before buying.

I just finished listening to Wuthering Heights (a book I had never read), and I doubt I'd have made it through reading it myself, but the narrator really made me want to listen, even though the characters were rather hateful.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote