View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 10:38 AM   #20
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I'm having a lot of problems with mine. I've already had to do two hard resets and uninstall and reinstall the driver. Whenever it's plugged into the computer or the wall, it shows the charging light, but the battery icon always shows as entirely drained.

At what point do I stop fiddling with this and try for a replacement? I hate the nuisance, but even if I get it working now, I'm not filled with confidence about how reliable it'll be down the road.

Cover tip: I found a pretty cheap official case at Amazon by searching for T-1 covers (which also fit the T-2). YMMV, but I always like how the official Sony covers add minimum bulk and weight to the readers.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote