View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 01:47 PM   #13
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
I own the K1, and I've decided to pass on the K2. The minor improvements, plus some steps backwards, made me decide to hold off on upgrading. Now if the above rumors are true, and if the next Kindle can display a readable 8.5x11 page, then I will definately be upgrading (especially if it supports ePub and native PDF files). Oh yeah, I want folders, a replaceable SD card, and replaceable battery too, and then it'd be perfect. [Just in case anyone from Amazon is reading.]
My sentiments exactly. I'm glad I have a small reader, too. It's great for novels and I couldn't toss a big reader into my handbag so easily, but I'd love a large one for reading tech books.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote