View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 06:05 AM   #5
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smollett View Post
Thank you SolRaven but maybe I wasn't clear enough. I realise one account can have up to 6 different devices registered with it. However can one reader be registered on 2 different accounts at the same time? That is an entirely different situation and one I cannot find the answer to. If that is allowed can I run to different version of the Sony ereader software on one computer? One registered to me in the UK and the other thnking I am in the US?
Thanks for any help
Smollett
Hmmm... that is a good question. If the UK & US account are totally different, I would be surprised if they cross referenced reading devices. And if they did, what would be the benefit to Sony to block this? I'd call them and ask. Can't hurt.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote