View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 12:07 PM   #14
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I liked the Diamond Age a lot, though I thought the ending was weak. I just read Snow Crash recently. It was pretty good. I might have been more impressed if I'd read it when it was first published.

I started Cryptonomicon and didn't finish it. I don't remember why. Maybe I'll try it again.

If you like this sort of thing, William Gibson would be another obvious author to try.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote