View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #55
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Yes, I wrote it a long time ago but quoted it because I tire of reiterating the same idea on boards on which people ought to know better. This is a board dedicated to reading, for the love of Steve Allen. I shouldn't have to explain the fallacy of consumer individuality to people who are capable of grasping Roland Barthes.
I don't like to be completely serious very often, but...

Embrace chaos. If this were a board dedicated to symbolic logic, you would still find illogical people.

People are illogical. That cannot be changed. It is illogical to try to change that which cannot be changed. Of course, people are illogical.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote