View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 10:35 AM   #984
CyberSmoke53
Enthusiast
CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
I have suffered the white screen on restore occassionally, but it bugs me that the program will not exit out gracefully to the home screen in the same way as it does on my other devices. The message to press back to exit does not suspend the program and bring up the home page as on my other devices. Since I have the screen not sleeping while reading more battery is used until I manually go to home screen and the extra storage being used is more of an issue on the little galaxy tab 2 as it has less internal memory and ics doesn't move apps to an external sd like my phone does.
CyberSmoke53 is offline   Reply With Quote