Thread: One-hit Wonders
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
One-hit Wonders

Name a writer who wrote an INCREDIBLE book... and also wrote some or many more mediocre-to-bad ones.

I would say Sara Gruen. I loved Water for Elephants: the plot, the characters, and the writing style. Then I read Ape House and I couldn't believe it was by the same author. Terrible, terrible writing. I have not read her earlier works but I see they get some bad reviews.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote