View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 02:29 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Thanks. Yes we were thinking about the bejeweled one that is free today at Amazon.

Carol
I got that one it looks nice on the Fire. So far I have sideloaded ES File Explorer. The lastest version not the outdated one in App store. I had to slideload Mantano. It's now block. Mantano and ColorDict work fine on the Fire. It fact it looks great and will be my primary reading app as the Kindle one is too hard on my eyes. I've also sideloaded Dropbox and it works wonderfully! I've already put Opera Mini on here as Silk is too restrictive and does not seem to load correctly.

So far Mantano, Dropbox, ColorDict and it custom dictionaries and Opera Mini all work fine.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote