View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #26
redbees
Enthusiast
redbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Paperwhite 2, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I Found a few more free with Coupon. Sorry authors are not listed on the invoice for some reason but you can search each title. Not all romance a few Scifi, Fantasy and Thrillers.
Thanks for posting these. I'd like to try some of these free backlist books. If I am interpreting some of the posts in this thread correctly, it is necessary to search individually for each one of these books you have listed (that I want), put it in the cart, and then apply the coupon one at a time. There is no way to access (on the site) a listing of free-with-coupon books, or to tell ahead of time which of the various coupons (100% off, 25% off etc) applies to a specific book. Right?

In the past, I have tried tried searching for books on Smashwords and become confused by the site's organization or lack of it, and thus I am unfamiliar with how this whole thing works.

Thanks again for taking the time to post these sale and free books available at Smashwords. Also, thanks to all the others who contribute to the enormously helpful Deals and Freebies thread! Much appreciation to you all!

ETA: Never mind. Please disregard everything but the thanks. I seem to have figured out what to do. If it weren't rude to delete my post I'd do so.

Last edited by redbees; 07-06-2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: editing to add info
redbees is offline   Reply With Quote