View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 02:48 AM   #79
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Hi meme,

Thanks for updating the template. We did an update in Transiflex and in addition the new member penZig did a lot improvements and corrections in the actual translation.

I have 4 translation strings in the FindReplace section that are not working. I can make a translation but 2 of them won't be updated by upload and two have a problem with parameter for Singular / Plural translation strings.

Is it possible to take a look on that? Please take a look on attached the pictures.

The first two are:
"Search wrapped around" and "No replacement found". In linguist window for Sources and Forms is a message "File ... not readable"

The last two are:
"%1 matches found" in source code "QString message = tr("%1 matches found", 0, count);"
and
"%1 replacements made" in source code "QString message = tr("%1 replacements made", 0, count);"
I am using the source code from version 0.6.2 and the actual ts file
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aufzeichnen.JPG
Views:	470
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	97962   Click image for larger version

Name:	Aufzeichnen2.JPG
Views:	474
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	97963   Click image for larger version

Name:	Aufzeichnen3.JPG