View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 02:50 PM   #7
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote: hmm. interesting article, although i'm not sure if i agree with (/like) all of the points he makes. for example, his idea of books with embedded video... we can already do that, online, of course, or offline by creating multi-media interactive hypertext applications, and some of those can be brilliant. but i don't think i want that to be the future of my books. reading is a rather unique medium in that it engages the reader in a significantly more active way than video to create their *own* sounds and images of the story, and to me adding video would be a loss rather than an improvement. there is already tv ; i don't want tv in my books as well.

And commercials would follow immediately on the heels of this.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote