View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I've noticed this behavior also, it always seem to happen after turning it on. If I reset it then turn it on it will work fine. It is not consistent but it happens enough to be annoying. I really hope they are working on some time of fix for it. I did notice though that this happened after I added more than 500 books on my Touch. I am thinking about taking the number back down to the @450 that I had on it before, it is as if it cannot handle so many books on it, but why give us more space if it cannot handle it? Personally I think mine might be related to the search index, I think I may have some bad files in there since I have over 1800 files in the directory but I only have 632 books on my Touch. I think I will clean out the index folder and let it re-index to see if this improves the behavior.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote