View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:54 PM   #39
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Assumptions. The same thing that were posted to Slashgear without even talking to Pandigital. According to PD they have dispatched technicians to Kohls to fix the problem. Maybe you should call and ask Pandigital? I just did.

After talking to "Rick" a techinican at Pandigital, he said it was NOT a recall and they have a company working with them with JUST Kohl's that is a consultant company that is going to the Kohls warehouse to update the firmware on the units only. This is ONLY with Kohls.

THESE are the facts. I'm done talking about it now, but I can't say I'm not disappointed in Slashgear and you, Nate.

P.S. I will post my own video of the device running by this weekend. People can judge for themselves.

Last edited by ColdSun; 06-09-2010 at 03:57 PM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote