View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #7
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Given how tightly Amazon is guarding any sales information regarding the Kindle and eBook sales, I'd be surprised if anyone (but Amazon) has a clear picture of what they truly have. I saw another analyst state matter-of-factly that Amazon sold over 2 million Kindles...but again, Amazon has not officially or unofficially released any sales data. And given they are the manufacturer and sole point of sales, its not like analysts can ask retailers, so I'm pretty skeptical of any claims at all, until Jeff Bezos comes out and says so in a financial statement
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote