View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 05:51 PM   #6
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I just went ahead and downloaded the mobipocket creator and reader.

I must say, the support for mobipocket is almost enough to make me consder going back from my STAReBOOK (which still has not seen the promised firmware-update) to the Iliad.
While the miseralbe battery-life and the booting-time issue are still pretty big showstoppers for me, the wonderful ease with which mobipocket software enables me to create ebook files is just something I have been missing.

I will test the mobipocket viewer on the Iliad and will watch the developer section very closely to see what kind of improvements can be made once the debricking function is finally here (any news on that by the way?).

Maybe there will after all be a way "back to the Iliad" for me...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote