View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 03:28 AM   #21
Kess
Enthusiast
Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Would you like any other graphics, banners or anything for you web site? I have the main graphic file now, so it would be easy enough to do.
Wow, thank you. I'm actually in the process of building a website for all of my writing endeavours, and I'm going to need an Apocalypse Blog banner for that (among others). I'll have to dig around and see what size, etc, it would need to be - I haven't had the time to poke at it for a while.

Will definitely look into it and let you know!

~Kess / Mel
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote