View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 04:08 AM   #4
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post
Well, THAT was what I was trying to avoid by using these names.. ;o)
I think its dangerous to have the delete script next to the script that you use all the time.
Its a mistake waiting to happen...
I see, our preferences differ. I prefer to have those things that I consider as belonging together also grouped together in the list. Anyway, since the two scripts are on the user partition (and no other scripts are depending on them) everybody can rename them according to taste.

Quote:
It looks like your battery meter didn't change since the first entry in the uptime.txt.
Remember this is measuring the consumption of the "Total time" not how much is missing from the 100%
It should change.
If it doesn't, then there is something different in the environment variables of the touch (which I highly doubt)
I have no problem with the "0." I meant to say that the expression "battery spend" sounds strange to me. I would rather expect "battery discharge," "battery discharged" or something like that. But since I am not a native English speaker, I cannot really propose anything.

Quote:
BTW Do you thing I should provide a KoboRoot.tgz for installation?
I think for some people this might be helpful. It just came to my mind that I could modify poweroff.sh a little so that it works for KSM 07 and 08. But since the location of this file is different in 07 and 08, we still need two different installation packages. (By the way there was a screen rotation problem with the 07 poweroff.sh. You cannot see it on the Glo).

Update: I modified poweroff.sh. I expect it to work on 07 (update 4) and 08. I did not test it, since I do not have a Kobo with me. I will test it under 08 this evening.
We could use the same installation package for 07 and 08, if we do not care that poweroff.sh will be copied to two different locations. -We could get rid of the unnecessary file afterwards with the help of udev/rules.d, but I do not care for the moment.
Attached Files
File Type: zip poweroff.zip (690 Bytes, 300 views)

Last edited by tshering; 05-13-2016 at 04:49 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote