View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 06:54 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libron View Post
Thanks for the reply. I can't find "kobo_extra.css" on my e-reader, even when I check my Win to show hidden and system files/folders.
And I wouldn't expect you to find it. It is a file you can create on the device. With the appropriate option set in the driver, the contents will be appended to all stylesheets in kepubs and epubs when they are sent to the device. Details of this are in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...56#post2584056
Quote:
There are a bunch of css files, but none with that name (see: attachment).
Why do you have so many CSS files on the device? I can't think of reason for them to be there.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote