View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
What's a good ipad text editor?

I need a decent ipad text editor and don't know where to begin looking (I'm a total ipad noob). It need only be a basic editor for rough work. I neaten things up on a non-mobile platform afterwards.

Requirements (descending order):

1) Extremely good text manipulation ability. I need to be able to select, cut, copy and paste text with ease. I've found manipulating text to be the biggest problem on Android-based apps.
2) Multiple (tabbed) documents open at the same time. I need to copy and paste text between multiple files at the same time.
3) Change font and background color. I like to make the background black so I don't get blinded / tanned.
4) Free would be nice, but I'll pay if it's worth it.
5) The ability to use Bold / Italics etc is nice but definitely not essential. Simplicity is more important.

I need to transfer files from / to the ipad, but I'm happy to use another app like dropbox for that. Again, simplicity is the priority. I want to write and edit pure text in multiple files at the same time. I don't need to share documents with other people or any of that stuff.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote