View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:42 AM   #12
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Mine works pretty well. I do sometimes see a separate issue though, I assume based on the book itself. For example, I just started reading Molly Fyde and the Blood of Billions. My PW is telling me I have 9 hours and 20 minutes left in the book and 9 hours left in the current chapter. For reference, the book is divided into actual chapters so I am not sure what data its looking at to calculate.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote