View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:10 AM   #3927
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
Hi Rizla

New ZORK version with chess online under http://erhartc.bplaced.net/ereading/zork-edition/.

As always: this version is UNTESTED! If problems occur you have the possibility to download the old version again and reinstall it. The new version has tons of new features!!!

A.
Sir, you are a star. I'll d/l and install it asap. I will let you know if it's running okay when I install it, but I am away from home for a few days, so I might, just in case. Thanks!

Last edited by Rizla; 11-07-2012 at 03:14 AM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote