Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:10 PM   #8
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
regarding the higher screen resolution, I find that reading (cbz/cbr - scanned) comics, vintage magazines, and vintage catalogs much more enjoyable on the HD than on the v1. This is the first 7" tablet that I found suitable for reading these. I thought that the 10" iPad was the smallest possible form-factor for that.

In addition to the higher resolution screen, the underlying processor power makes pinch-to-zoom in those applications liquid smooth... which definitely helps in the reading experience.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote