Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #29
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
I'd like to see what the home screen replacement does on an unrooted T1, but like the others I don't really want to have to put the instructions together, bit by bit, over a lot of posts. I think it's too easy to screw something up, because you can't be sure you have all the instructions intact, and in the right order.

Is there one post with all the current step-by-step instructions and needed links for installation on an unrooted T1? And instructions on how to remove it if it isn't what I'm looking for?

The more I look, the more lost I'm becoming.
Wow, glad I'm not the only one! As you and others have posted, it's intimidating and after I read more last night, even more lost and 'afraid' than before!

But as you asked, I would really like a simple step by step instruction as well. I bolded what you asked because I guess that's exactly what I'd want to see also.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote