View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:43 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy87 View Post
I've tried the strait forward and simple computer library switching process outlined in the Calibre FAQ. However, i get an error (see below) and from looking at the error message it wants me to delete my library.

ERROR: Invalid database: <p>An invalid library already exists at X:\Calibre Library, delete it before trying to move the existing library.<br>Error: attempt to write a readonly database

OperationalError: attempt to write a readonly database
The error it is giving you is only when you choose to move your library, if the library is already there you should just be switching to it. It also says the database that already exists is read only.

You have to provide more specific details of what you are trying to do and exactly how you are doing it.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote