View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:26 AM   #861
ppoo
Connoisseur
ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle Touch
@geekmaster: Thank you so much, I will try it.
I discovers that when pcbns,serial, etc. is erased fastboot can't flash to mmc(Not only recharing problem - I've recharged a week ).So I rewrited pcbsn,mac,..., fastboot again and flash function run OK.
It work OK now.
Spoiler:

UPDATE:
Now I my kindle work but I must use imx_usb main.bin to boot, It seem that bootloader has wrong size or bist is corrupted.
I used
Code:
dd if=mmcblk0.img of=mbr bs=1 count=512  <--Get 512B mbr
dd if=mmcblk0.img of=bootloader skip=1 bs=512 count=734 <--Get 376KiB bootloader
Then my kindle's identity are empty ??? I must use fastboot to write it again and reboot KT, it can't boot, the screen is stand.
Next, I use sudo ./imx_usb diags.bin it works and sudo ./imx_usb main.bin also work.

Last edited by ppoo; 11-16-2012 at 11:16 PM.
ppoo is offline   Reply With Quote