View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:04 AM   #856
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcdecaine View Post
Thank you for your answer. I didn't expect to be able to do that damage with that comand Anyway,

I bought a new one yesterday. Could i use that one to repair the bricked one? I don't connect to amazon anyway.
If you know the original serial number (from the shipping box or your amazon account) and the MAC address, you should be able to repair it. You need a "mostly valid" pcbsn to get it to boot past RAM init.

When I tried borrowing the identity values from another K4, then later when I wrote the original ones, I could not register it (until a tech at amazon fixed it in their database).

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-13-2012 at 11:27 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote