View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:04 AM   #1
Pax
Zealot
Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Sony PRS 650
Looking for novel about survival, castaway...

Hello everyone.

I like to read stories about people who are stranded on a foreign, rough land and trying to survive and make the best out of it.

I have read Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe, of course.
The novel which had the most impact on me was The Survivors of the "Jonathan", also known as Magellania, written by Jules Verne.
You can also find this topic in James Clavell's Shogun or Yuri Rytkheu's A Dream in Polar Fog.

Can somebody recommend an interesting book?
It does not matter, whether it is fiction or based on a true story. However I dislike, when the main theme is just about horror or splatter.

Thanks for every recommendation!
Pax is offline   Reply With Quote