View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 02:47 PM   #7
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I was glad to see it as well; I've only sold a few of my books in France and Germany (all of my titles are English-only), but more exposure is good. I have noticed on recent trips to the Continent that just about everyone under the age of 30 speaks English; it may just be anecdotal but it seems to have become a more prevalent second language even since the mid 1990s, when I did my doctoral research in Germany.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote