View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I have learned to appreciate electronic books

I will shortly be going out of the country on vacation, so not wanting to risk getting mugged for my Kindle I have bought a paperback to take with me. Being the book worm that I am I can't seem to keep my nose out of it until the start of the vacation. In the process I have learned to appreciate some of the characteristics of electronic books that we all might take for granted: 1) I haven't figured out how smudge the electronic book pages , opened the paper back with a little grease on my hands and got it on the pages . I have never managed to do that with an electronic book and I can always wipe the grease off with a paper towel; 2) Got caught in a rain storm with the paper back today and I had to tuck it under and arm to keep it dry. Don't need to do that with an electronic book the reader is well protected and the cover does not seem to mind the rain. 3) Its a real thick paperback and take a lot of room in my book bag when I go to carry it on my commute . I have never seemed to need to do that with any of my electronic books . As said before I am learning to appreciate electronic books and what they can do for me.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote