View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:50 AM   #16
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I got NOW for me and have listened to it - I'm happy with it - pretty much classic stuff. I got the Bocelli for my son on his account - strangely enough for a teenager, he likes Bocelli. And I persuaded my husband to let me use his voucher on his account, so I picked up the Holiday Rule one, which I haven't had time to listen to yet. Whew!

These'll be great to listen to while wrapping all those presents from Black Friday and Cyber Monday
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote