View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #59
alexxx
Connoisseur
alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
But will you feel the need to wax philosophical about what we've lost on a public podium? Or will you just go about your own practices (which aren't really in any danger of disappearing) and allow us idiots to wallow in our own inferior, digital experiences in peace and quiet?
Please... As you said, the podium is public! I felt it necessary to express a minority position - was I wrong?
And let me add: I dont think I used the term <idiots> anywhere. Zealot means somethin else I guess...
alexxx is offline   Reply With Quote