Thread: Impact on iPad?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Autoscrolls I find horrible. But I do want a button to navigate to the next/previous page, and preferably the menu as well.
When I read on a PDA, I used a bookreader called "uBook" with autoscroll, and liked it a lot. It works very well, provided that there's a button to start and stop it. Just a matter of setting it to match your reading speed.

Quote:
Yes, because the press on a button won't leave a fingerprint mark on my reading area. Especially a high glossy one, like the Ipad has. It's a fingerprint heaven. I only use a pen on my touchscreens.
The iPad is indeed a fingerprint magnet, but the fingerprints only show up when it's switched off. Because of the backlighting, they are completely invisible when you're using the device.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote