View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 08:16 PM   #29
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
It appears things have actually gone the OTHER direction as of late. Seems I can no longer find any (English) ebook versions in the US. Spanish and German versions abound, though.
What the heck?! I bought all that were then-currently available just six weeks or so ago via Amazon, and you're right, they're gone now. I was hoping the missing volumes would be coming available soon. How aggravating!
VictoriaP is offline   Reply With Quote