View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgt1942 View Post
OK I finally got it, this was confusing for me (not your fault, must be an age thing for me)

One more question in this area.
When I click on the "Author(s)" it now sorts correctly but I want to add a second field to the sort, the major sort is the Author's Name and as a secondary sort I'd like to sort of the series. Looking through the preferences I get the feeling that this is possible but I don't see how.
Again there is a tweak (Only applies to 'Startup')
Code:
Series, Authors See message 5
Clicking then column heading in sequence:
Note: Series[index] or Authors are typically isolated sorts.
No series by Author is logical

Last edited by theducks; 02-21-2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Teach me to do on the fly
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote