View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #3
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
I kind of like the idea of the main character thinking of and treating at least some of the ancillary characters as "flat" (cardboard if you like) and then when they actually do something unexpected or unwanted, the main character gets upset.

"All I ever wanted was for her to split them when I had the urge, but then she gets all flighty and uppity, reads books, asks questions. WTF! I got no time for that kind of crap."
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote