View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 09:21 PM   #36
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
A lot of people don't know what they don't know, I guess. I am fortunate my customers mostly know when to quit.

For the rest I give them an option to mess with it themselves. If they are lucky, maybe they save a buck or two. If not, I tell I have to not only figure what was wrong in the first place, but repair their mess as well. As you noted, this increases the cost massively. I suggest I look forward to them paying for a trip to Tahiti for me.

You have the disadvantage of trying to compete with free, free, free. Just a demonstration that on the internet nobody knows you're a &^*&^&*^&.

A friend of mine sent me a reminder:

We offer three kinds of work, good, cheap, quick. You can only have two at once.

A cheap, good job will not be quick.
A quick, good job will not be cheap.
A cheap, quick job will not be good.

I was thinking on the conversion end of document scanning for big companies so they can get rid of paper altogether.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote