View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #46
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Well I'd love the Harry Potter books in eBook format, but JK Rowling is powerful enough and rich enough to stand alone and resist calls to make them available,

And realistically I think more power to her, just as we want OUR way with eBooks, she wants her way, I admire her for sticking to what she believes despite great pressure even if it's different to our desires,

When I'm as rich and famous as her however have no fear ..... YOU will find my books available in eBOOK format, some of them free,

BUT you may have to wait a few years for me to achieve Fame and Fortune
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote